Frequently Asked Questions
PLANET OCEAN UNDERWATER HOTELS
Before you take our custom glass elevators down to a depth no greater than 9 meters 30 feet, you will be instructed on the wealth of implemented safety features.
We provide triple redundancy safety, security and full time operational of our support systems.
1. Increased media attention for host island nation
2. Creates a new revenue stream for coral reef restoration
3. Increased marine life
4. Increased awareness of responsible ecological marine tourism
5. Increased employment in tourism and coral restoration
6. Increased taxation and economic development revenues for the host island
7. Sustainable development and not a burden on existing infrastructure
8. Increased educational opportunities
9. 100% environmental marine friendly – nothing is dumped into the water!
10. Underwater Research Center for College and University Marine Biology Students
It takes 9 months to build a fully self-contained, triple redundancy systems underwater hotel… that is fully operational day one.
The fabrication costs in 2017 was within our restricted budget. Now with rampant inflation the cost of fabrication no longer allows for every day people the opportunity to journey to the Planet Ocean Underwater Hotel.
ABSOLUTELY our raffles are all legal. We have asked the world’s highly respected international CPA firm of KPMG to audit and provide the peace of mind that your Donations will fund exactly what that particular raffle offered. There will be hundreds of USA nonprofits who will offer the underwater guest rooms. Each of those nonprofits will likely achieve the largest funding ever received.
You are donating to our Partner Nonprofit’s newly established depository bank account which is located in the legal jurisdiction of that nation or state.